35. Do I need an attorney or a tax advisor?

Competent legal and/or accounting counsel is always recommended and should always be engaged. Tax laws are continually changing and I.R.C. Section 1031 exchanges are often extremely complex or highly technical, requiring guidance and the answers to interpretive questions best left to competent legal or tax advisors. A Troika Consortium, Inc. will assist you in procuring such help at your request.

Comments are closed.